OkSolar Solar L-806 & L-806(L) Wind Cone, Solar FAA Certified Airport Wind Cones.
OkSolar Solar L-806 & L-806(L) Wind Cone, FAA Certified Airport Wind Cones.
Solar L-806 & L-806(L) Wind Cone, FAA Certified Airport Wind Cones.
L-806 & L-806(L) Wind Cone, FAA Certified Airport Wind Cones: L-806 Wind Cone provides a visual indication of wind direction and velocity, L-807 Wind Cone provides a visual indication of wind direction and velocity
Compliance with Standards:
FAA:L-806 AC 150/5345-27 (Current Edition) and FAA Engineering Brief 67, ETL Certified
Provides visual indication of wind direction and velocity at a location on an airfield. L-806 wind cones are used on smaller airfields, heliports and as supplemental wind indicators near runway touchdown areas on large airfields. L806 Solar Wind Cone INTERNALLY LIT L806
- Available externally lighted, internally lighted, or unlighted
- LED IQLED.com lamps
- All LED models feature:
- 50,000 to 100,000 hour lamp life, virtually maintenance free. 4 year warranty
- Multiple lamp circuits, for improved reliability
- 80-90% less power consumption than halogen lamps
- A long-life LED obstruction light
- Integral power-adapter on series-circuit models
- An LED L-810 obstruction light is included.
- Size 1 (18” x 8’ long) or Size 2 (36”x12’ long) wind socks
- The aluminum basket is welded, one piece, with pre-installed bearings
- Raincaps protect the bearings from weather
- The nylon sock is treated for rot, mildew and water repellency
- Powder coat painted international orange
- • The pole NOT INCLUDED is center-hinged, with 4” diameter steel on the
bottom, and 3” diameter steel on the top
Solar Power Unit
WIND LOADING CAPABILITY Map: Standard mounts are designed to withstand 30 lbs. / ft. 2(approximately 90 mph or 145km/hr.). Designs capable of withstanding greater loads are available upon request. Wind Load: Withstand 150 MPH winds Certified to meet or exceed ASCE-7-05 specifications for 150 MPH, Exposure D extreme wind event!
Required an optimally oriented solar panel at the installation site.
Test Conditions: of 1.5 air mass spectrum; 20 degrees C ambient air temp; 1 sun (1000 watts per square meter at POA irradiance); 1 meter per second wind speed at 10 meters above grade)
Solar Powered LED Lighting System Designed for Zone 4.
To determine the Zone that you are in Contact us for Information on World Daily Solar Radiation Zones .